33 And A Third

Brew your own mp3s for pennies! The nuts & bolts of transferring a music collection from vinyl record albums to mp3. With a heavy dose of Garage Rock, 60s R & B, Classic Country, and groovy hits from our dusty record bins.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Kicking Ass & Taking Names

Registered the blog at Technorati.com this morning. I'm not really sure what that will accomplish, but it seemed like something that a lot of other bloggers have done. And in fine lemming fashion I determined that I probably should too. Upon signing up I discovered that 33AAT ranked an impressive #1,370,014 in popularity. Not bad for a week's work. There must be a billion blogs, and I'm in the top 1.4 million!Wolfman, My Hero
It was of course with giddy anticipation that I checked back this evening to see if the blog-gods had blessed me with a massive influx of popularity. Oh man, if I could just get down to a six-figure score. My current popularity rank, as of 12:35 AM, is #1,370,677. Passed by 663 loser blogs. It's just like high school again.

ADDED TODAY

The Guess Who - Clap For The Wolfman

1 Comments:

  • At 3:00 AM, Blogger Bryonm said…

    Pick:
    Thanks for the comments on my blog.

    Im a former Noerthern Californian, too. Grew up in Eureka.

    Congratulations on your popularity rank. Now you're somebody. Soon they'll be rolling the red carpet out for you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home